Monday, October 31, 2016

More Bathroom

When we moved in I wasn't thrilled with the down stairs bathroom, it was all white. I painted a couple walls and the ceiling silver and a couple walls turquoise. Last week I removed the white Bi-Fold doors that hid the washer and dryer.

 
The window came with this dainty little lace curtain,
just asking to turn dusty brown over time and SO not my style.
 
 
There isn't anything outside besides side yard so it wasn't important that I impress anyone outside.

 
I've had plans to do this for a long time

 
This was my inspiration, found on Pinterest. I LOVE Pinterest.
 
 
I'm going to do it in the living room either on the small window or one of the bigger ones in the dining room or old kitchen window. I have a lot more burlap.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment