Friday, June 29, 2018

Getting It Done

These photos are of the wash rack
This is a built in shelf for the shampoos and sprays
The piece of plywood to cover this is attached to the wall beside it so if we need to use the wash rack as a stall we can close the holes.

I put took hooks on the back wall, also removable. 
See the plywood square from the shelf?


The cross ties are heavy duty bolts with solid wood behind the plywood


Here is the water heater and the pipes. This has been enclosed and the extra wood 
attached to wall also.


In the animal department, we hatched 6 pheasant chicks, they are 3 weeks old now.
I need to get an outdoor cage for them so they can be used to being outside.
That's a chicken chick with them, shes got a messed up leg & we have no idea why.

We moved the tack room to the back of the arena

In this photo it hasn't been set on the bricks all the way but now it is, we have painted 3 of the 4 sides and purchased 2x8 pressure treated boards for the trim along the ground. The front hasn't been painted yet, we need to remove the saddle rack and cover the door & light.


Some of my barn art has been put inside the barn. I am going to rehang the flag and put up a couple others, one is a flag I purchased in May 2000 at Keeneland.



Inside my tack room. I've been given another saddle so I've got 3 western, 1 dressage & 1 English. 
I purchased a harness for the Mini's in hopes to ground drive Gus; 
the surcingle I purchased is WAY too small for any horse. 



No comments:

Post a Comment