Sunday, April 26, 2020

It's Taking Forever

I just need to remember that we're doing 3 rooms, not just adding a bathroom.


MASTER BATHROOM

This is the old vanity in the Jack & Jill bathroom, photo taken January 1, 2020.


This is that same wall, April 26, 2020.

I had these boards ready to put onto this wall for a month, it took 1 hour to put them up. 
Still needed:
Light replaced
Mirror hung
Mirror frame made
Backsplash
1 Piece of trim on floor
caulk around sink & tub


This was the longest/fastest of all the projects


The tile we got for the side walls & between the backsplash & wood, now that I see them all together I think I want something with more color, this is pretty but drab.


NEW BATHROOM

The shower is in and drywall has been sanded


Today texture was sprayed on the walls, it should be ready for me to paint tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment