Monday, April 16, 2018

That was fast!

Less than 18 hours after I placed our home on AirBnB we have the room booked. When its all said & done, after everyone else takes their cut, I stand to get about $30. So today I went and bought new sheets, pillows, fabric for curtains, shower curtains, alarm clock, lamp, etc. Spent $185.28. The good news is that I received a coupon to save 80% off custom framing & I have a painting to frame.
The shower curtain I purchased looks like this... NOT western, rustic, shabby chic or anything, just totally beach. The walls in the upstairs bathroom are light greenish and there is already a water color painting of a beach scene so this works well. I'll take the turquoise towels up for our guest. 
I also purchased shampoos, soaps, deodorant, tampons, all sorts of necessary items in individual packaging in case our guest needs anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment