Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Downstairs Bathroom

This is the down stairs bathroom.
 
Its ALL stark white.
 
 
 
OK, its got the fake wood look on the doors of the vanity and the bubbly shower surround.

 
I have BIG plans for this room.

 
I've already painted the closet that the laundry goes in.

 
The washer and dryer are now installed but I can only use the dryer because the water supply is still full of sand.
 
This board is going to be used in the bathroom. I'm going to put it up on the wall in front of the shower and hang the shower curtain behind it. I don't need a shower curtain but I have a cowboy one that I've used for the last 20 years that needs to live here too.
 
 
This old western stirrup is going to become a towel holder.

 
This shower surround SUCKS and I don't know what to do with it for sure yet but its got to go.
 
And the wall on the left is now turquoise. I painted it GEM TURQUOISE by Behr but its not dark enough so I also bought PEACOCK FEATHER and I will give it a coat.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment