Monday, April 13, 2015

Welcome to our Country Home


This is the first photo I ever saw of our new country home. A friend just happened to post a link to the MLS & said this would make someone a really nice horse property. I made arrangements to see it the very next day.
It was raining hard, absolutely pouring for two weeks. The ground saw was saturated and nothing was dry so I figured it was an excellent time to see the place.
 
 
And here it is today, raining hard once again. The porch is full of stuff, some is mine and I need to either rearrange it to look nice or remove it completely. There is also a piece of vinyl that came from our old place after we did new flooring there and a china cabinet my FIL left a week after we moved in. I do not like that thing, it needs to go.
 
The flowers are blooming and the grass is growing, leaves are returning to the trees so they can fall all over our yard again in six months. I'm going to need to trim that Rhody to keep it under control and there are tons of bulbs that need to be dug up and replanted. This first year I am just mapping out all the flowers and gardens, I won't be doing a lot of new stuff with them.
 
There are TONS of things I've already done to the house and land and a bajillion more things I want to do; it just takes more time than I've had so far.
 
I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often to see the updates.
 
Adios,
DB
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment